Does public speaking make you anxious? Do you feel your career is stuck because you can’t handle public speaking assignments?
There are so many professionals who find themselves having to give up assignments they want because they fear they will not be able to face a large audience.
Pharma Education Center’s “Public speaking and effective communication” training course aims to develop and refine your communication techniques based on the 4 pillars of public speaking methodology.
- To gain the ability to speak in front of multiple colleagues or an audience with spontaneity and fluency
- To highlight and value speaking skills, improving and professionalizing one’s public speaking skills: linguistic, expressive and body skills
- To acquire techniques and tools for the purpose of constructing and presenting an effective and convincing speech
- To overcome insecurities and “audience fears” by facing, in a clear and relaxed manner, the audience, effectively managing nonverbal communication for greater consistency between form and content
Key points of the training
- Public speaking: professionally managing an audience, designing the speech, and whatever it takes to capture the audience's interest
- Managing one's communication: developing awareness of one's communication style, enhancing it and correcting the weaker aspects
- Coordinating and emphasizing, enhancing the original and peculiar qualities and characteristics of each participant
09:00 – 13:00 COURSE SESSION DAY 1
09:00 – 13:00 COURSE SESSION DAY 2
The 4 Pillars of Public Speaking
The speech: constructing and presenting a successful speech while optimally managing the time factor
- The power of words
- Means of influencing interlocutors
- Means of creating mental images
- Improvisation techniques
Nonverbal communication: knowing how to impart the impression of one’s self to recipients
- Facial expressions
- The voice: volume, tone, managing breathing for calmness
The emotions: emotionality and memory control
- Controlling the initial approach: social anxiety and its relationship to performance, how to avoid moments of impasse
- Learning to manage stress by recognizing its “key” role
- Empathy, ability to interpret the moods of those attending and behave accordingly
The audience: managing the audience
- Creating an atmosphere of serenity and involvement
- Attracting and maintaining attention, capturing participants’ interest
- Effectively manage objections, interruptions, and disturbances
- Stir up interventions
- Manage feedback (negative or positive) appropriately and positively
Professionals involved in the pharmaceutical sector: Manager, Key Talent, Professional.
The course will be carried out through live lectures. Practical examples will be showcased, providing delegates with real life examples to be applied in their daily job life.
For online trainings the access link will be sent 2-3 days before the start of the training.
5% discount for registrations within 1 month before the start of the training, 10% discount for registrations within 2 months before the start of the training. VAT not included. Please inquire for discounts for multiple registrations. Discounts are not cumulative.
In order to cancel enrolment to an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks before the starting date of the event. Once this term will be expired, the entire fee will be charged.
It is possible to replace a participant attendance without additional cost, simply by contacting email@example.com. It is asked to notify the participant replacement request within 5 days before the starting date of the course/event, specifying the full name and surname of the enrolled participant as well as the full name and surname of the substitute.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Pharma Education Center reserves the right to cancel or schedule the event for another date. Formal communication will be given within 5 days before the event date. In this case Pharma Education Center will refund the registration fee in full and without additional charges. Alternatively, the participant can request a spendable coupon for participating in another PEC event scheduled in the current year.
Senior Trainer, executive coach, HR consultant, assessor Emotional Quotient
Gabriella Campanile is a senior Trainer, executive coach with ACC credentials – recognized by the International Coach Federation, HR consultant, Emotional Intelligence expert and Emotional Quotient assessor. She carries out training activities for corporates of various sectors in Italy in the field of managerial skills and soft skills. She is an HR consultant in SMEs, she is also General Manager in Daxo Group and Co-Founder of the Women 4.0 Community. She collaborates with the University of Siena, she is lecturer at the Master Executive Multicultural Diversity Management and she is Author of publications and articles on behalf of the University of Florence and Pisa.
You may also be interested in...
- 19-20 September 2023
- 28-29 February 2024
- 5 October 2023
- 27 February 2024
- 13 October 2023
- 14 March 2024
- 29 September 2023
- 6 March 2024
- 24 October 2023
- 5 April 2024
- 27 October 2023
- 12 April 2024
- 31 October 2023
- 8 April 2024
- 6-7 November 2023
- 13-14 June 2024
- 15-29 November 2023
- 8 March 2024
- 20 November 2023
- 18 March 2024
- 29 November 2023
- 22 March 2024