Organizations live today, more than ever, in a complex and constantly changing context and this is why flexibility and readiness for change are among the skills most in demand. Companies increasingly need people who are able to interpret their roles in innovative ways and act as agents of change in managing the work processes in which they are embedded.
The training course “Professional growth and change management” will teach you to:
- To know how to dynamically manage your role and become agents of change
- To develop an innovation-oriented culture
- To be able to activate personal strategies to manage the required change
- To develop personal skills useful for managing a change plan
Key points of the training
- Develop the skills needed to move from the comfort zone to the challenge zone
- Transfer the ability to build strategies for personal change
- Know how to interpret one's role dynamically
- Knowing how to be agents of change
09:00 – 13:00 COURSE SESSION DAY 1
09:00 – 13:00 COURSE SESSION DAY 2
Resistances to change
- The obstacles to change at the individual level
- How to recognize comfort zones and limiting habits
- How to turn weaknesses into strengths in the change journey
How to develop individual resilience
- Individual motivation, how to develop it
- Turning the problem into a desire for challenge
- The quest for continuous improvement
Change management skills
- Recognizing one’s role as a change agent
- Error as a learning opportunity
- The management of adversity
- The action plan, to build change
Professionals involved in the pharmaceutical sector: Manager, Key Talent, Professional.
The course will be carried out through live lectures. Practical examples will be showcased, providing delegates with real life examples to be applied in their daily job life.
For online trainings the access link will be sent 2-3 days before the start of the training.
5% discount for registrations within 1 month before the start of the training, 10% discount for registrations within 2 months before the start of the training. VAT not included. Please inquire for discounts for multiple registrations. Discounts are not cumulative.
In order to cancel enrolment to an event, please email email@example.com within 2 weeks before the starting date of the event. Once this term will be expired, the entire fee will be charged.
It is possible to replace a participant attendance without additional cost, simply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. It is asked to notify the participant replacement request within 5 days before the starting date of the course/event, specifying the full name and surname of the enrolled participant as well as the full name and surname of the substitute.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Pharma Education Center reserves the right to cancel or schedule the event for another date. Formal communication will be given within 5 days before the event date. In this case Pharma Education Center will refund the registration fee in full and without additional charges. Alternatively, the participant can request a spendable coupon for participating in another PEC event scheduled in the current year.
Senior Trainer, executive coach, HR consultant, assessor Emotional Quotient
Gabriella Campanile is a senior Trainer, executive coach with ACC credentials – recognized by the International Coach Federation, HR consultant, Emotional Intelligence expert and Emotional Quotient assessor. She carries out training activities for corporates of various sectors in Italy in the field of managerial skills and soft skills. She is an HR consultant in SMEs, she is also General Manager in Daxo Group and Co-Founder of the Women 4.0 Community. She collaborates with the University of Siena, she is lecturer at the Master Executive Multicultural Diversity Management and she is Author of publications and articles on behalf of the University of Florence and Pisa.
You may also be interested in...
- 12 October 2023
- 10 April 2024
- 23 October 2023
- 19 February 2024
- 25 October 2023
- 11 April 2024
- 26-27 October 2023
- 31 October 2023
- 8 April 2024
- 6-7 November 2023
- 13-14 June 2024
- 7 November 2023
- 20 May 2024
- 14-15 November 2023
- 16-17 May 2024
- 20 November 2023
- 18 March 2024
- 22-23 November 2023
- 7-8 May 2024
- 29 November 2023
- 22 March 2024