INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
we wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679) – which contains provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data – the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the above mentioned law and in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
In the newsletter subscription and information request forms you will be asked to provide the following identification data: name, surname, e-mail.
In the registration forms for courses and events you will also be asked for the telephone number, home address and/or residence, the company where you work, the company address, the company function and the data necessary for invoicing (VAT number and tax code).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE INTENDED
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
a. to fulfil our obligations regarding the management and invoicing of the training courses you wish to enroll in;
b. to carry out the services requested, to allow an effective management of customer relations in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and/or specific needs that you have indicated;
c. to send communications relating to the services offered, newsletters and personalized news, containing material and promotional initiatives of your activities and services (e.g. invitations to training courses, events, seminars, conferences, etc.) with traditional methods (telephone calls with operator) or automated methods (e-mail);
d. measure the performance of our e-mail marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing opening and click rates);
The processing shall be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be used to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom such data refers and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the period of storage of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law. Therefore, in the presence of a contract, your data will be stored, until the ordinary prescription period of 10 years from the termination of the same, for marketing activities until the revocation of your consent to receive our newsletter.
NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT
The provision of data is optional, however, any refusal to provide them, or failure to consent to their processing, will make it impossible for PHARMA EDUCATION CENTER s.r.l. to proceed with the complete provision of services offered.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The data collected will not be disseminated; personal data, in relation to the above purposes, may be communicated to the following categories of consignees:
– Pharmaceutical Development & Services S.r.l. (aka Pharma D&S) parent company to which PHARMA EDUCATION CENTER S.r.l. entrusts certain activities (such as administrative and accounting management, teaching and promotion of certain events and/or training courses);
– consultants external to the company as course sponsors and speakers;
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Treatment Holder is PHARMA EDUCATION CENTER. S.r.l., in the figure of its Legal Representative.
To contact us and/or to request further information, please contact the Data Controller PHARMA EDUCATION CENTER. S.r.l., with registered office and processing in via dei Pratoni, 16 50018 Scandicci (FI) – email: email@example.com
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
– ask for confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
– obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the period of storage;
– obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
– obtain the restriction of processing;
– obtain the portability of data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
– oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
– oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.