The Congress will offer several sessions about hot topics, case studies, including round-table on:
• The European Regulatory Affairs landscape: changes, impacts of new Regulations and regulatory trends of new therapeutic products
• Regulatory Information Management: experiences and challenges
• Getting ready for novel data and approaches that will challenge regulatory decision-making
• Extra EU registration: challenges & strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Regulatory Affairs VP, Directors, Manager, Head, of Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices Industries
• Regulatory Bodies
• Technology IT Suppliers
The involvement of European Regulatory Affairs experts, opinions leaders, regulatory body representatives, new IT technologies suppliers and consultants from Italy and Europe, makes this event highly appreciated by Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices companies and also by the IT Suppliers, for the great opportunity to meet professionals and get and share technical knowledge and strategies about the future of the Regulatory Affairs in Europe.